International Packing Services
Stevens International Forwarding is a full-service moving company offering professional packing services.
When your items are prepared by Stevens International Forwarding, each possession is carefully wrapped and padded before being placed into a moving crate or container. Our moving professionals use specific methods and procedures for packing and loading furniture and other household goods for your international move.
Many factors can determine which routing options are best suited for your relocation including the starting location, weight, the overall volume of the items being shipped and any additional fees that are charged at the destination port. These factors are what Stevens International Forwarding rate specialists use to create and propose the best routing and rate options for each individual customer.
With over 100 years of experience in packing and shipping our customer’s personal belongings for their move overseas, we are certain that we can fulfill any request you may have. We meet timeframes, all while staying within your budget, ensuring you a stress-free international move.
International Packing Tips
As an expert international move manager, we believe it is our responsibility to help our customers in any way we can with their international move.
Packing alone is a big task that requires complete attention to detail. Along with our packing services, following the simple packing tips below can help you maximize your packing process and help you prepare your possessions for international shipping:
- Create an International Packing Checklist: Write down everything that needs to be accomplished during the packing process. Use this list to prioritize each task including items such as sorting, gathering packing material, hiring a packing and moving company, etc.
- Research Shipping Solutions: International shipments require special attention and can be handled in one of the three following ways. Review what option will work best for you.
- Wooden shipping crates known as lift vans.
- Steamship containers, which are made of steel and limited in the number of sizes available. In this case, the volume of a shipment will determine the size of the container used.
- Air freight boxes, which are typically used for smaller shipments or for items that need to arrive at the destination country within a short timeframe.
- Only Carry Essentials on You: Go through each item and determine whether it is “essential” or “non-essential.” Essentials are typically the things you can’t live without each day such as your credit card, license, toothbrush, etc. These items will stay on you when moving. All “non-essentials” such as seasonal clothing, furniture, other electronics, etc., can be packed and shipped.
Professional International Packing Company
Our goal is to exceed all your expectations. We are dedicated to providing you with exceptional packing services and believe in full-transparency with our customers. Our relocation consultants work with you in understanding your timeframe limitations and price range limitations. It is what separates us from other international packing and shipping companies. We go the extra mile in thoroughly understanding your packing requirements.
For international moving, international shipping and international packing, there is only one mover you need! Stevens International Forwarding will get you and your belongings to your final destination efficiently and successfully.
For more information on household international moving, international packing services or corporate relocation services, contact us today at (260) 244-7004 to speak with one of our relocation consultants. To begin your next international move today, fill out our online form to receive a free international moving quote.