Our #1 goal is your safety and the safety of our team. To that end, our entire International office staff is working remotely in an effort to help combat and reduce the spread of COVID-19.
To assure everyone’s well-being during these unprecedented times, we offer you the following guidelines:
- We will remain open as state guidelines permit. Moving has been deemed “essential service” by the Governor.
- Virtual estimates are available to help reduce outside contact.
- If your move is to be delayed, we will notify you within a few days of your expected move date.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- All essential office staff will be asked to self-quarantine for 14 days if they exhibit symptoms.
- Our crews will wash their hands thoroughly with soap and warm water.
- Our crew will help limit the spread of germs by enacting proper social distancing techniques and reducing physical contact such as handshakes.
YOUR COMMITMENT TO US
- Immediately notify your moving agent if you or anyone in your home is sick.
- Keep lights on in all rooms to help avoid multiple people touching the same surface.
- Wipe down any surfaces that our crew may come into contact within your home, as well as wiping down your furnishings.
- Provide our crews with access to a sink, soap and paper towels to frequently use during the moving process.
We know that your move is important to you, and it is to us as well. We will do all in our power to make it smooth.
Stevens International Forwarding